|Feynman’s Rainbow: |
A Search for Beauty in Physics
by Leonard Mlodinow (Warner Books, 2003).
"The mythical stories we tell about our heroes are always more romantic and often more palatable than the truth. But in science, at least, they are destructive, in that they promote false conceptions of the evolution of scientific thought.Of the tale of Newton and the apple, the historian Richard S. Westfall wrote, “The story vulgarizes universal gravitation by treating it as a bright idea ... A bright idea cannot shape a scientific tradition.” Science is just not that simple and it is not that easy."
"It is, In Fact, Rocket Science" by Leonard Mlodinow New York Times, May 15, 2015, here.
- Subliminal: how your unconscious mind rules your behavior (2012),
- War of The Worldviews: science vs. spirituality (2011), co-authored with Deepak Chopra.
- The Grand Design (2010), co-authored with Stephen Hawking.
- The Drunkard’s Walk: the story of randomness and its role in our lives (2008)
- A Briefer History of Time (2005), as co-author with Stephen Hawking.
- Feynman’s Rainbow: a search for beauty in physics and in life (2003)
- Euclid’s Window: The story of geometry from parallel lines to hyperspace (2001)
- The Last Dinosaur (2004), co-authored with Matt Costello
- Titanic Cat (2004), co-authored with Matt Costello